All students, staff and families are asked to use preventative hygiene practices:
- Remain at home if you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover cough with a tissue or sleeve. Provide adequate supplies within easy reach, including tissues and no-touch trash cans.
- Routinely clean frequently-touched surfaces.
Critical Staff during Covid 19 (if you need anything during this time, please feel free to reach out to us via email) Mary Finnigan, Superintendent - firstname.lastname@example.org Karen Roys, Elementary Principal - email@example.com Loraine Brinker, High School Asst. Principal/Athletic Director - firstname.lastname@example.org Lori Hall, Secretary to the Superintendent and High School - email@example.com Kelly Dunnigan, Elementary Head Cook/Food Service Director - firstname.lastname@example.org Darlene Embree, Elementary Cook - email@example.com Jennifer Cronkright, Paraprofessional - firstname.lastname@example.org Norma Lewis - High School Custodian Mike Lapeer - Elementary Custodian